Take a look at 4 of the most simple, adorable Halloween theme food that your toddlers will actually eat!
Mac & Cheese 'Pumpkin'
•Form a circle with the maraconi
• Cut 2 triangles out of cucumber, and 1 rectangle (ish) piece for the stem. For the mouth cut a semi circle then a small rectangle out for the 'missing tooth'
Banana 'Ghost' & Orange 'Pumpkin' Snack
• Cut banana in half, use 3 chocolate chips for gost face
• Place cucumber chunk inside the top of the orange
• You can fill the quesdilla with whatever you like, we did pizza sauce and cheese
• Cut a face on one of the tortillas
*edit - mini tortillas work even better!
Quesdilla 'Pumpkin' Round 2!
• We used a (cleaned) playdough cutter to cut the tortilla into Pumpkins and filled with cheese
• This one is very, very easy and the kids loved helping make their own
If you and your littles try any of these, I would love to see how they turn out over on Instagram @PrairieMamasBlog!